IRS Awareness Crop Tee
Every single First Nation person in Canada is related to someone who went to Indian Residential School. Children as young as 3 were forcibly taken from their homes and brought to Residential schools; where they were stripped of their culture and everything they ever knew. This year, thousands of lost souls were recovered in several school grounds with ground penetrating radar, and the numbers keep growing.
This crop top is to help bring awareness to the true history of residential schools, with 50% of proceeds going to the IRSSS (Indian Residential School Survivors Society) for supports and services for the survivors.
*Available online only*
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania